Process a Warranty
About the Four E‘s USA 1-Year Warranty
Four E’s USA builds durable products that are made to last. If at any time during this warranty period your Four E’s USA model does not live up to our guarantee of quality, we will repair or replace the model at no cost to you.
How to Protect Your Model Under Warranty
To ensure your model is covered by the Four E’s USA 1-Year Warranty, you must email us at support@4es-USA.com to register the product within 15 days from the date when the product was delivered.
If you do not register your product under warranty, we may not be able to verify the authenticity of your model which may result in denial of a warranty claim or delays in the warranty process.
You have to provide the SKU or UPC number of the product which you are registering when completing the registration form via email. The SKU or UPC number is located in a few places:
1) On the product packaging, you should see a sticker, which includes the SKU or UPC.
2) The packing list you received will include the SKU number.
3) Any order or shipping confirmation emails you have received from us will include the SKU or UPC number.
Still not sure what your product SKU or UPC is? Send email to us and we'll be happy to help.
The following information must be presented to obtain Warranty Service:
- The SKU or UPC number of the product you have registered.
- The buyer’s name, company name if applicable, address, email address and telephone number.
- A description of the problem.
What is Covered by the Warranty?
If your Four E’s USA model breaks or significantly degrades from normal everyday use, defined as:
- Display, disassembly, and reassembly of parts designed to be removed from the model.
- Indoor use without extreme exposure to UV light, heat or cold.
- Care and storage in accordance with the Four E’s USA Care & Maintenance Guide.
- If your Four E’s USA model does not perform as described.
It will be covered by the warranty.
Four E’s USA stands by its products and is proud to know that clients use them in a variety of settings, including doctor’s offices, in the lab and even in art studios. Because these products fit a variety of applications, unfortunately, the warranty does have some limitations.
1. We cannot cover misuse, improper storage, mishandling, or mistreatment under warranty. Examples include:
- Failure to register your product warranty within 15 days from the date when the product was delivered. Products must be registered to be covered by the warranty.
- The factory-applied serial number, date code label, and/or product label has been altered or removed from the product.
- Improper cleaning or storage of your Four E’s USA model.
- Modifications to the product, such as markings, drilling or cutting.
- Human damage or the like are not covered by the Four E’s USA warranty.
- If you lose a part or hardware, replacement parts are often available, but are not covered by the Four E’s USA warranty. Contact us at support@4es-USA.com and, as always, we'll be happy to help however we can!
3. In case the product is altered, repaired, or maintained by anyone other than Four E’s USA or a Four E’s USA Partner which is authorized to do Four E’s USA warranty work, whether or not successful. The warranty will terminate immediately.
4. The warranty only applies to products purchased for use, not for commercial resale.
5. While we will always be here to support you, we cannot cover shipping costs or provide customs with a return shipping label for any products shipped to or taken to a location outside of the United States.
6. After a repair, firmware upgrade or replacement the warranty period will continue from the delivery date of the original purchase.
If you have additional questions, we are ready to get your email at support@4es-USA.com