4E's USA Dental VPS Impression Putty Fast Set | 25g x12 (Base x6 & Catalysts x6) | Disposable Packaged | 510K | Super Hydrophilic, High-Acuuracy & Stability, Ideal for Tooth & Gum Details Reproducing
- Dimensionally Accurate & Stable: 4E's USA dental impression putty offers a good substitute of alginate or PEs for dentistry, Featured by hydrophilic, it can reproduce excellent details of the patient's mouths, also it has high elastic recovery, leading to a good dimentional stability.
- Tear-Resistant & Flexible: It has a high rigidity to resist distortion, easily to be removed from the patient's mouth once set. Compared to PEs, our tooth & gum impression putty has fewer problems with distortion.
- High Patient Tolerance: Regular working time 3 mins for reducing the discomfort of patients, also it's naturally smell so as more acceptable.
- Disposable Package Design for Precise Ratio Control: Both the base and catalyst are packaged with individual PE package, for precise 1:1 ratio control and convenient usage.
- Quality & Safe: 4E's USA teeth molding material is 510(K) approved, made of quality vinyl polysiloxane (VPS), which is practical & safe for using with all crowns, bridges, and orthodontic impression techniques to reproduce the structure of a patient’s teeth and gums.
About Four E’s
Serving Laboratory Market Worldwide
We design and manufacture laboratory and medical equipment that delivers accurate and reliable performance. Four E's consumables and devices are trusted worldwide in research and medical laboratories. Due to our OEM and Private Label capabilities, "You may not recognize our name, but you've seen our products
PS: I am a human! :)