Gradient PCR Optima 96 - PR122
● Excellent gradient temperature accuracy (±0.1°C ).
● Independent front and rear air inlet and outlet duct design, which allows instruments to be placed close to each other, saving laboratory space.
● Ultra large fin-type heat sink with intelligent fan speed control technology, providing low-noise heat dissipation.
● Segmented heating lid design adapts to all types of PCR tubes, strips, and well plates by automatically adjusting the lid height.
● Lid comes with an Intelligent auto-heating off function to reduce non-specific amplification by turning off the heat when the temperature of sample blocks is below 30°C.
● Faster Heating and cooling Rates (Maximum heating rate >5°C/s, maximum cooling rate >4°C/s).
● Provides excellent temperature uniformity; gradient layout reduces edge effect.
● Comes with a USB interface for easy program import & export; device software can be upgraded through USB.
● Comes with multiple accounts and access rights (Administrator, User Accounts, Visitor Accounts).
● High resolution, 7-inch LCD touchscreen panel for easy operation and monitoring.
● Touchdown (TD) PCR mode and Long Range PCR modes are available.
● Compatible with universal PCR tubes, PCR 8 strips, and 96-well plates.
Peltier technology, 6 independent blocks
difference between blocks 25°C (max. 5°C between two adjacent blocks)
real-time display of PCR process
About Four E’s
Serving Laboratory Market Worldwide
We design and manufacture laboratory and medical equipment that delivers accurate and reliable performance. Four E's consumables and devices are trusted worldwide in research and medical laboratories. Due to our OEM and Private Label capabilities, "You may not recognize our name, but you've seen our products